Human Resources Department
Please click the links below to find resources and information that may be useful to you as an employee during the COVID-19 crisis.
For additional information or any questions about the above leave request forms, please contact Mary Ann Melendez at email@example.com. Completed forms and documents will need to be sent to Mary Ann Melendez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Department serves nearly one thousand employees who provide a variety of services to school districts and individual students in the region.
The Human Resources Department administers all personnel policies and procedures for SWBOCES employees. These include: recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff; orienting and supporting new employees; administering benefits; maintaining attendance and personnel records; assisting in contract negotiations; and planning and coordinating agency-wide special events and staff development activities.
We are seeking employees at every level who will join us in our mission to provide regional leadership and cost effective, high quality services. SWBOCES is committed to ensuring that all staff are selected and supported in an environment that nurtures their professional growth and advances our mission. We recognize that the people who work for SWBOCES are its most important resource.
View our HR Roadmap for answers to your frequently asked HR questions.
Mary Ann Melendez
email@example.com | ext. 4558
- COVID staff issues
- Wincap Web and Wincap reports
- GCN annual training
- Employee years of service review
- Final approval for My Learning Plan
Secretary to Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org | ext. 4538
- Board Recommendations/ Personnel Agenda
- Updating personal information in Wincap
- Unemployment claims, Verification of employment and Loan forgiveness applications
- Course approval and salary lane movement
- Fingerprint information
email@example.com | ext 4523
- Job Postings for certified and classified staff
- New hire on-boarding
- Civil Service
firstname.lastname@example.org | ext. 4506
- Health Screening/Vaccinations
- FMLA/Sick Bank
- My Learning Plan for New Hires
email@example.com | ext. 4509
- Cabinet on-boarding for benefits
- Retirement process and questions
- Workers Compensation
- Open Enrollment
firstname.lastname@example.org | ext. 4511
- New hire on-boarding for benefits
- Replacing medical plan ID cards
- COBRA Coverage, Qualifying life events and Retiree benefits
- Open Enrollment
Regional Certification Officer
- TEACH Registration
- CTLE hours
email@example.com | ext. 4512
- Replace lost or stolen badges for all sites except 450 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Personnel files and HR records
- Record evaluations in Wincap
Personnel Clerk, Special Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | Ext. 4532
- Attendance for SS, CS and ACS (All Instructional Programs)
- Assist with on-boarding documentation and orientation process for new hires
- Support the hiring process for vacancies in Instructional Programs