Employee Annual Policy Sign-off
Each year, all employees at Southern Westchester BOCES must review and acknowledge that they have received the policy sign-off and reviewed the contents of these policies.
It is the employee's responsibility to be aware of and follow all of SWBOCES policies and any revisions made to them. Furthermore, it is the employee's responsibility to consult with their building supervisor, director or the Human Resources Department regarding questions they may have about the SWBOCES Policies, procedures and rules. Copies of all SWBOCES Policies are on the SWBOCES website and paper copies are available upon request.
For the 2017-2018 School Year, Employees must review and acknowledge understanding the following policies:
Please review all policies below. Any policy with an "*" has been updated or added for this school year.
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs and Other Substances (Students)
- Alcohol, Drugs and Other Substances (School Personnel)
- *Anti-Harrassment in Southern Westchester BOCES
- Child Abuse and Neglect/Maltreatment
- Code of Ethics for SWBOCES Officers and All Personnel
- Conflict of Interest
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fingerprinting of Prospective SWBOCES Employees
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV/AIDS
- *Non-Discrimination Policy
- Sexual Harassment (Personnel)
- Smoking-Tobacco Use
- Staff Acceptable Use Policy